Our Parish School
Wauwatosa Catholic School is affiliated with two Catholic parishes in Wauwatosa: St. Pius X and St. Bernard. Wauwatosa Catholic is located on the grounds of St. Bernard Parish. Wauwatosa Catholic is honored to serve both parishes and is blessed to be supported by the parishioners of St. Pius X parish. Wauwatosa Catholic has been providing academic excellence and religious training since its inception in 2011. We are prepared to provide a loving family environment that will help students to be nourished and grow to be the successful children God intends. Our fully trained and accredited staff, excellent academic and religious programs, and numerous extracurricular activities continue to provide a solid foundation that ensures success in future educational endeavors. Wauwatosa Catholic serves a diverse community of learners by teaching our students to live Christ centered lives, to embrace Catholic values, and to excel academically, while developing leaders who have a passion to serve and create a better world.
In 2010 Archbishop Jerome Listecki approved the formation of a new Catholic Elementary School, WAUWATOSA CATHOLIC SCHOOL, sponsored by St. Pius X Parish and St. Bernard. The new school opened as Wauwatosa Catholic School in August 2011 for the 2011-2012 school year as the individual parish schools of St. Pius X (opened in 1953) and St. Bernard closed. Wauwatosa Catholic is located at the St. Bernard Parish campus (1500 Wauwatosa Avenue) and uses some of the facilities at St. Pius X Parish for family activities, such as skate nights, religious education and before/after school child care.