ST. PIUS X PARISH COMMUNITY
A Catholic Faith Community in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Welcome! Here at St. Pius X, we continually strive to be a welcoming people—a faith community where people can turn for healing and hope, for strength and courage, for celebration and renewal. Please join us for worship or enroll your child in our school, Wauwatosa Catholic.
Upcoming Events & Recent News
- Latest Issue of The Invitation Download to read more>>
- Crowning of Mary Ceremony — Sunday, May 8, 2016 read more>>
- Religious Education Update — May 2016 more info>>
- Father Paul's Weekly Letter read more>>
- Mary in the Life of the Church — May Adult Faith Formation read more>>
- St. Pius X Rummage Sale is Coming read more>>
- Confirmation Schedule — May 2016 read more>>
- Vacation Bible School — Register Now! read more>>
Congratulations to all the first communicants!
Welcome to the table! Twenty six First Communicants received the Holy Eucharist for the first time at St. Pius X on May 1. They are so blessed to now receive Jesus each week at Mass! We hope they recognize that gift, be sure to make it a priority to attend Mass regularly and participate fully! God loves welcoming each of us every week to His house!